Wayne Mark Rooney (sinh ngày 24 tháng 10 năm 1985) là một cựu cầu thủ và huấn luyện viên bóng đá người Anh, hiện đang là huấn luyện viên trưởng của câu lạc bộ Derby County.Anh thường chơi ở vị trí tiền đạo, đôi khi anh cũng được sử dụng ở vị trí tiền vệ.Được đánh giá là một trong những cầu thủ xuất ...
2022.01.19 12:53 thethaosocc Tổn thất lớn ở C1, ngôi vương Châu Âu của Chelsea bị đe doạ nghiêm trọng
Bài toán nhân sự tiếp tục làm đau đầu HLV Thomas Tuchel khi Chelsea tham dự Champions League.
xem bài viết chi tiết tại: https://thethaoso.com/ngoi-vuong-chau-au-cua-chelsea-bi-de-doa.html?feed_id=22179&_unique_id=61e83403373da&utm_source=Reddit&utm_medium=Th%E1%BB%83%20Thao%20S%E1%BB%91&utm_campaign=FS%20Poster
submitted by thethaosocc to thethaoso [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 12:53 Berry-McCokiner Baki in tekken
There’s not another fighting game that i can think of that represents different martial arts/fighting styles like tekken does. With that being said, i think tekken is the perfect fighting game for a character like baki. The combat in baki reminds me so much of tekken that it’s almost hard to believe that he hasn’t been in a game yet. Also it might just be me but Feng looks a lot like Kaiou Retsu.
submitted by Berry-McCokiner to Tekken [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 12:53 yayyemen Serge Koussevitzky's Double Bass Concerto: František Pošta and the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
|submitted by yayyemen to classicalmusic [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 12:53 katelic LF:Spinda FT: yanma, spoink, Gulpin, shroomish, electrike spiritomb, or feebas
2022.01.19 12:53 John_Psi Одменское )
|submitted by John_Psi to Pikabu [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 12:53 -en- @AP: During his first year in office, President Joe Biden made progress on a number of his campaign promises, from rebuilding U.S. alliances to distributing vaccines across America and the world. Here’s a look at where he stands on some of his key promises. https://t.co/1MAmpHmeoG
|submitted by -en- to newsbotbot [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 12:53 PPIIKKAACCHHUU Double genesect 2235 1269 3339
2022.01.19 12:53 Callemannen007 Eastern times 19/1 2022
|submitted by Callemannen007 to pcmparliament [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 12:53 Quick_Magazine5343 Positive effect of abdominal breathing exercise on gastroesophageal reflux disease
Source 1: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22146488/
Source 2: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51857290_Positive_Effect_of_Abdominal_Breathing_Exercise_on_Gastroesophageal_Reflux_Disease_A_Randomized_Controlled_Study
submitted by Quick_Magazine5343 to GERD [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 12:53 Huge-Stand-4277 do the cargos come in 30L or are they only 32Length?
2022.01.19 12:53 iamtempest16 I wanna translate your book!
I'm a native Italian, translator, editor and writer. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Languages, Communication and Media Studies and a Master's Degree in Adaptation, Translation, Subtitling and Localization for Entertainment Products.
I consider myself an avid reader and would love to work on some your amazing projects!
I am a good communicator, a detail oriented person and I can handle a deadline (or fifty!)
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Translation, editing and proofreading of 25+ novels for different agencies and clients. - Editing and proofreading a collection of short stories. - Transcription, translation, adaptation and subtitling of audiovisual content such as short films, promotional videos, interviews. - Translation and localization from Italian to various languages for websites. - Translation and localization of web content for blogs.
Please contact me if you're interested!
I offer competitive prices and a quick turnaround!
submitted by iamtempest16 to Wattpad [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 12:53 Parkourparody Meet and Greet?
2022.01.19 12:53 dialzza New DMs: Don't Nerf Your Rogues!
I was looking through a certain thread on dndmemes earlier where people were talking about annoying rule changes their DM implemented, and a lot were targeted nerfs of rogues.
And, when I was a new DM, I remember getting very frustrated at how much damage the rogue was doing, every turn, with no spell slot.
I think a lot of new DMs design with rpg brain, where they have the party in an all-vs-1 bossfight most of the time and the boss has a lot of hp and does high single-hit damage, but there isn't much else. And that's why they think rogues are OP. Or they've only played up through level 3-4 which is the one range where Rogues are arguably the strongest class.
So I'm here to explain how to make rogues not dominate your games while not having to directly nerf them.
1) Use saves besides dexterity! Rogues are great at dex saves - they max Dex, are proficient in those saves, and get Evasion at level 7. But a lot of new DMs tend to make almost everything dex saves, when there's plenty of other ways to throw danger at the party. Use toxic clouds with con saves, or mind-control spells with wis saves! Maybe the ground shakes and everyone needs to make a strength save. Or some plane-shifting enemies try to banish you to the ethereal plane for a round, which is a charisma save. Or there's some hypnotic patterns being cast- int save. Mix it up more so Evasion doesn't dominate the game. That said, don't go overboard here- players should still feel like their features are useful.
2) Use multiple enemies. Rogues have solid single-target DPR (damage per round). This doesn't help them when they're 1v4 and don't even have extra attack to spread damage around if the targets are all low-hp mooks.
3) Use enemies with high AC. The fighter who gets in multiple attacks has more chances to crit, or at least hit, while the rogue might just whiff their whole turn. Again, don't go overboard here, but this is part of balancing out the high damage of sneak attack on hits that do connect
4) You can't hide in plain sight! And enemies can hold reactions for when you leave cover. While Rogues can hide as a bonus action, there needs to be somewhere on the map they can realistically hide in order to attempt this. They can't just crouch in an flat field with low grass and treat that as hiding. Rogues should be able to hide and get advantage in some encounters, but not all the time.
5) Your boss monsters should have multiattack. Uncanny Dodge can halve the damage of a single attack, not 3. So if you feel like the rogue is weirdly tanky, it's probably because your boss is swinging one big hit per turn instead of 3+ smaller ones.
6) Talk to your other players about more playing better, if you think they're not playing their best. In my first campaign, the rogue was ""overpowered"" largely because the bard didn't realize that cantrip damage scales with level and the fighter didn't use extra attacks (we were all major newbies, and started at way too high of a level). First, make sure your other players are actually using their features that they have. The rogue is fairly simple to play in combat, so if everyone's a newbie then they're the most likely to be actually using their features. And second, especially at higher levels, optimal martial builds tend to rely on feats in a way the rogue doesn't really. Great Weapon Master, Sentinel, Polearm Master, etc are all really valuable to high-level martials.
7) Lastly, and this one is for the "rogues cheat through all my social encounters!" dms (I used to be one), remember that some checks are un-passable. No persuasion roll will convince a perfectly content king to give up his crown to you. No stealth roll will let you avoid detection if you're walking through an Alarm spell, or right through someone's field of vision with no cover. No deception roll will convince a guard that the bloodied head you're holding is actually a tomato. Etc. Some rolls are not possible. On top of that, you can plan around guaranteed success rolls by making the difficulty something the player has to tangle with. The rogue with reliable talent may not be able to roll below 22 on investigation, but even if they find the mysterious letter left behind, that doesn't mean they know what the letter's contents refer to. "Meet me where the dusk falls, when the raven croaks" could mean lots of things, and moving some of the challenge away from "roll well" to "figure out this clue" can let the rogue shine (as they discovered the clue with their insane skill checks) while the other players get to participate in solving the riddle.
submitted by dialzza to DMAcademy [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 12:53 nobunaga_1568 What is the equivalent of "well-done steak with ketchup" in your culture/country?
2022.01.19 12:53 SEVX_Z Is it just me or is RISE disappointing?
I was extremely excited to grab rise once it came to PC but after only playing it for some 25 hours I’ve come away feeling nothing. I have no drive to continue playing the game unlike my experience with both World and 4U.
It just feels empty and lacking any real substance.
submitted by SEVX_Z to MonsterHunter [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 12:53 Prestigious-Ad-7987 5 Janis Joplin isolated vocal tracks 🌸
|submitted by Prestigious-Ad-7987 to janisjoplin [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 12:53 XoSp0t W: Tornado H: E dragon, E giant, Witch, Prince, XBow
2022.01.19 12:53 SoulOfGwyn Finished my Slaughterpriest and I am pretty happy with it!
|submitted by SoulOfGwyn to Warhammer [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 12:53 Practical-Map-8671 Any one got her ?
|submitted by Practical-Map-8671 to NYCTreeshy [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 12:53 JustAnotherFuckinAcc Two questions, mainly errors
2022.01.19 12:53 -en- @AP: French actor Gaspard Ulliel has died after a skiing accident in the Alps, his agent's office said. Ulliel, 37, was known for appearing in Chanel perfume ads as well as film and television roles including the young Hannibal Lecter in “Hannibal Rising.” https://t.co/jN3aSPmttl
2022.01.19 12:53 sonalder I know GrapheneOS is the way to go BUT what do you think about Anarchy-Droid ?
I do run CalyxOS and love it ! I know Graphene is more secure but I do not think I need that extra layer for now.
Since I'm the tech guy of my group of friends I quite often recommend them hardware based on their needs. I also do that for softwares and depending on their threat model I prefer recommending them something like LineageOS because it run on their phone, no need to buy a new Pixel device. I'm a bit environmental concern about e-waiste, gray-energy and stuff.
That's why I'm always interested for more options, alternatives and choices such as DivestOS and /e/OS because it could fit someone else usecase.
I recently discover Anarchy-Droid which is (if I've understand it correctly) an installer to put a super clean Android on your phone if it's compatible. It's open source (I do not have the technical knowledge to check the code myself) and put F-Droid and AuroraStore instead of the PlayStore so it seems it's quite privacy focus. Do anyone tested it ? Look their code ? Does this looks good or not ?
Here is their website : https://anarchy-droid.com/
submitted by sonalder to privacy [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 12:53 BlazingSaint The Morning: Omicron is in retreat
2022.01.19 12:53 ptr321gm Gemini 11 - The Mission that Flew Higher than Ever Before!
|submitted by ptr321gm to engineering [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 12:53 Bookishworm111 Why spn season 12 spoilers