I finally have a clear picture of the best refinery methods. These numbers are based on +3% yield at CRU-L1.
2022.01.19 13:28 earthfase I finally have a clear picture of the best refinery methods. These numbers are based on +3% yield at CRU-L1.
2022.01.19 13:28 FilipThier About my cockatiel (Riki) I posted yesterday
Yesterday I posted about my inherited cockatiel Riki and his weird behaviour of standing on one leg.
We took him to the vet today and sadly they told us that it’s old fracture that wasnt treated in any way so they cant help him much with that.
About the “ugly” feathers, they told us that it’s because of his diet that he had (mostly seeds/grain/etc.) I tried a few vegetables and fruits but sadly he doesnt want to eat them because he never saw one in his life.
I just wanted to say big THANK YOU to all of you that helped me with as much info as they could and for those interested I will update you about his progression in getting tamed in a few weeks/months depending on him ofc :)
submitted by FilipThier to parrots [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:28 Wise_Owl_4470 Free guide for newbies to play cryptocurrency, leave your whatsapp or skyp if you want to learn
submitted by Wise_Owl_4470 to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:28 thomar d100 Magic Swords That Don't Grant +X To Hit Or Damage
- When you roll a natural 1 to hit with this sword, you may reroll the attack roll. (Common.)
- The first time you hit with this sword, it does an additional 2d6 cold damage. This ability recharges when the sword is immersed in water for 1 round. (Common.)
- When you miss a foe with this sword, it gains one charge and crackles for the next minute. When you hit, expend all its charges and add that many d4s of lightning damage. (Common.)
- This bone-white sword never needs cleaning. When the sword slays a living creature with 1 Hit Die or more, its blade becomes black as night. The next time it hits it deals an extra 1d12 necrotic damage, then regains its white appearance. (Common.)
- The first time you hit with this sword on any turn, you may immediately move 15 feet without spending movement nor provoking opportunity attacks. (Common.)
- When a foe within your reach hits an ally with a melee attack, you may use your reaction to attack that foe. (Common.)
- After this sword has been heated in the heart of a forge for 24 hours, it deals an additional 1d6 fire damage the next three times it strikes a foe. Once you slay a fire elemental or red dragon with the sword, this improves to seven strikes. (Common.)
- This sword deals an extra 1d2 poison damage. On a critical hit, the target must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 minute. (Common.)
- This sword can be thrown with a range of 60'/120'. You can use your bonus action to summon it to your hand from up to 120' away, it flies to you in a straight line (using your Strength score to attempt to bypass any obstacles in the way). (Common.)
- Each this sword slays a living creature with 4 or more hit points, you gain 1d4 temporary hit points. (Common.)
- When you roll a natural 7 to hit with this sword, it hits and crits. (Uncommon.)
- When you attack and miss with this sword, the target takes thunder damage equal to your Strength bonus (minimum 1). You can choose to miss intentionally with it. (Uncommon.)
- This sword deals an extra die of damage to [undead/fiends/giants/dragons]. (Uncommon.)
- When an ally hits a foe within your reach, you may use your reaction to attack that foe with this sword. (Uncommon.)
- When a foe attacks you and misses, you may use your reaction to attack that foe with this sword. (Uncommon.)
- You can raise this sword to the heavens to cast call lightning once per day (DC 13). (Uncommon.)
- When you hit with this sword, you may spend a Hit Die. Roll the Hit Die (do not add your Constitution bonus) and add that much fire damage to your attack. (Uncommon.)
- You can point this sword and speak its command word to cast chaos bolt (+5 to-hit). It regains this ability when the sword (or the chaos bolt) strikes a foe with a critical hit. (Uncommon.)
- You can plant this sword in the chest of a Medium-sized corpse to raise it as a zombie until it is destroyed or the sword is removed with a DC 13 Strength (Athletics). The zombie obeys your verbal commands mindlessly. After the sword is removed, its power is exhausted and it cannot create another zombie for 1d4 days. (Uncommon.)
- Anyone holding or carrying this sword takes 1d6 points of force damage each time they lie. (Uncommon.)
- This sword glows as brightly as a torch. The first time it hits a creature, it deals an additional 2d6 radiant damage and then the light is extinguished. It regains both abilities when left in direct sunlight for one minute. (Uncommon.)
- This sword is completely weightless, it ignores gravity and just floats in the air when you let go of it. (Common.)
- Any attack with this sword deals an extra 1 point of slashing damage, even if the attack misses. (Common, infinitum3d.)
- If you attack with this sword and the d20 rolls a 10 or less, you may reroll it. You must use the second result. (Very Rare, infinitum3d.)
- Each time you swing this sword at a foe and miss, it gains a charge for one minute or until it hits. This sword gets a +1 bonus to hit for each charge. (Uncommon, infinitum3d.)
- Each time you swing this sword at a foe and hit, it gains a charge for one minute or until it misses. This sword gets a +1 bonus to hit for each charge. (Very Rare, infinitum3d.)
- When this sword scores a critical hit, the target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or be stunned until the end of your next turn. (Rare, infinitum3d.)
- When this sword scores a critical hit, the target must make a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. (Common, infinitum3d.)
- When this sword scores a critical hit on a living creature, the wound bleeds profusely. The bleeding creature takes 1 point of damage at the start of each of its turns until healed by magic, a healer's kit, or a DC 13 Wisdom (Medicine) check. (Uncommon, infinitum3d.)
- When this sword scores a critical hit on a living creature, the wound bleeds eternally. The bleeding creature takes 1d6 necrotic damage at the start of each of its turns until healed by magic. (Rare, infinitum3d.)
- When this sword scores a critical hit on a living creature, the wielder heals as much damage as the sword dealt. (Uncommon, infinitum3d, Blubber28.)
- When this sword scores a critical hit on a living creature, the wielder gainst temporary hit points equal to the damage dealt for one minute. (Uncommon, infinitum3d.)
- When this sword scores a critical hit, the target takes no damage and is instead transformed into a random, common, unassuming piece of furniture. (Legendary, infinitum3d.)
- Any creature damaged by this sword is deafened for 1 round. (Common, infinitum3d.)
- Any creature damaged by this sword has disadvantage on their next attack roll. (Very Rare, infinitum3d.)
- When this sword scores a critical hit, for one minute the target is outlined by faerie fire (as the spell, no save). (Rare, infinitum3d.)
- Once per day, you can speak a command word to make this sword point directly towards whatever person, place, or thing you want to find. If the target is on another plane of existence, is obscured by magic of 9th level or higher, or does not exist, the sword spins in a slow circle instead. (Legendary, infinitum3d.)
- When this sword scores a critical hit, the target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or be rendered mute for 1 round (Rare, infinitum3d.)
- When this sword scores a critical hit, you may immediately make another attack with it. (Rare, infinitum3d.)
- When you attack with this sword, you may gain advantage on the attack but deal half damage if you hit. Alternately, you may gain disadvantage on the attack and deal double damage if you hit. (Rare, infinitum3d.)
- This sword has a numbus of swirling sand. When you attack with this sword and the attack's d20 roll is an 18, 19, or 20, the target's face is sprayed with sand. Until the end of your next turn, the target has disadvantage on attack rolls and Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight. (Rare, Atomic-Duck)
- When you use the Disengage action while wielding this sword, until the end of the round it leaves a 5-foot wide trail of smoke in any square you leave. The smoke behaves as the fog cloud spell, but dissipates in 1 minute. (Uncommon, Atomic-Duck)
- This sword is completely non-magical, but masterfully crafted from the finest steel. It scores critical hits on a roll of 19 or 20. (Uncommon, Renascar)
- This sword allows its wielder to cast misty step as a bonus action. It has 3 charges and recovers 1d4-1 charges per long rest. (Uncommon, Renascar)
- This sword weighs practically nothing. It can float in water. (Uncommon, supersnes1)
- You can speak a command word to make this sword double in length or retract to its normal size. When extended, it has the reach and two-handed properties. (Common, supersnes1, AnonRYlehANthusiast, nat_one_will_save, magus2003)
- This sword has an indestructible foot-wide rune-covered chunk of stone stuck to its tip. Try as you might, you cannot remove the sword from the stone. It deals an additional 1d6 damage to knights and royalty. (Common, AwkwardTRexHug)
- While wielding this sword, you can cast vicious mockery (1st-level, DC 13) as a bonus action. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to your proficiency bonus. (Uncommon, EthanS1)
- This sword will regenerate any damage it takes in one round. If a large enough piece is broken off, the broken piece will regrow into a smaller sword and then become non-magical. (Rare, AnonRYlehANthusiast)
- This sword burns any half-human or formerly-human creature it touches, making a loud crackling sound. This deals 1d8 radiant damage per hit, or once per round if held continuously. (Uncommon, AnonRYlehANthusiast)
- This intelligent sword can plane shift and teleport itself at will. The sword has a mouth, eyes, ears and an intelligence of 11. It is chaotic good and can build relationships, but is somewhat flighty, occasionally leaving to "handle business elsewhere". It enjoys art, good food and comfortable lodging, but cannot typically obtain such amenities itself, relying on the user to arrange its affairs. It is immortal but not invincible and has a durability equal to a standard steel sword. If it believes it could die in a situation, it will likely planeshift or teleport elsewhere, abandoning the user in most cases depending on their relationship. (Uncommon, AnonRYlehANthusiast)
- When this sword strikes a creature that is disguised or concealed by magical or supernatural means, their true form becomes visible for 1 minute. If the disguise was illusory, it is dispelled. A shapeshifter or polymorphed creature's true form is visible as a flickering image, but its physical abilities do not change. (Uncommon Blubber28)
- This sword is remarkably shiny and cool-looking. Everyone within 300 feet can hear and see when you draw it, it flashes and makes a cool schwing sound and everything. (Common, Blubber28)
- While standing on solid stone, at the start of your turn you may brandish this broadsword to shape the stone under your feet into rough-hewn armor. Your speed becomes 0, you cannot be moved involuntarily, you cannot be knocked prone, you have half cover, and you add 1d4 bludgeoning damage to your attacks. You may end this effect at the start of your next turn, or when the stone under you breaks. (Rare, PizzaSeaHotel)
- Every wound left by this sword sprouts small flowers. It deals an extra 1d4 poison damage, which is increased to 5d4 total on a critical hit. An enemy slain by this blade emits noxious pollen for one hour, any creature starting its turn within 5 feet of the corpse takes 1d4 poison damage. (Uncommon, steelreddit211)
- This sword is slightly warm and glows orange. Once per long rest, when an attack hits you may attempt to parry it. Roll 1d4 and subtract it from the attack roll, if it falls below your AC it misses. Whether or not it misses, every creature within 5 feet of you takes 2d6 fire damage. (Common, steelreddit211)
- This sword glows dark blue, it is cold to the touch and condensation freezes on its sheath. Whenever you hit a creature with this sword, their speed is reduced by 5 feet until the end of their next turn as sheets of ice form on their legs and feet. If you score a critical hit, their move speed is reduced to 0 instead. (Uncommon, steelreddit211)
- When you attack with this sword, it deals slashing damage if your d20 roll is odd, and piercing damage if the d20 roll is even. (Common, Starmark_115)
- Creatures slain by this sword cannot be revived except by a true resurrection spell. The effect is also lifted when this sword is broken. (Very Rare, arguablyhuman)
- Damage inflicted by this weapon cannot be regenerated or healed normally. Healing magic only restores one-fifth the normal hit points (rounded down). (Uncommon, arguablyhuman)
- This sword glows when any invisible creature or object is within 30 feet. Its light reveals them plainly, temporarily negating their invisbility. (Uncommon, arguablyhuman)
- This sword also has all of the properties of an immovable rod. Additionally, if you attack an unsuspecting armed foe and miss by 2 or less, you may lock your weapons together. Both weapons remain fixed in space for 1d4 rounds and cannot be deactivated. (Rare, tawhx)
- Whenever you take fire, cold, lightning, acid, or poison damage while attuned to this sword, it begins to glow and crackle with energy. The next time you hit a foe with the sword, it deals an additional 1d6 of that damage type. (Common, tawhx)
- This sword can be thrown with a range of 30/60. It flies back to the space you threw it from at the start of your next turn. (Common, loldrums)
- This ancient wooden sword deals bludgeoning damage. On a critical hit, your foe gains one level of exhaustion. (Uncommon, sci-fidoubleteacher)
- This sword opens small portals when swung, you can use it to make a melee attack against any foe you can see outside of your reach with disadvantage. If you roll a natural 1 when attacking in this manner, the sword has a 25% chance to break in half and create a wild magic surge. (Uncommon, Digineaux)
- Each time you hit a creature or object with this sword, its weight increases by 1 pound. You have disadvantage to attack with this sword when it weighs exceeds your Strength score. If you attack with this sword and any d20 roll for the attack is a natural 20, your foe is knocked back a number of feet equal to its weight in pounds, then the sword's weight resets to nearly 0 pounds. (Uncommon, Digineaux)
- Whenever you enter melee with a foe wielding a bladed weapon, this sword morphs to match that weapon. It can copy most magical properties, but falls short for sentient weapons and godly artifacts. (Rare, Digineaux)
- Any creature killed by this sword is erased from existence and forgotten by mortal memory. (Legendary, Digineaux)
- This sword changes to the desired size on command, from a tiny stiletto to a two-handed sword. (Common, gnurdette)
- Wounds from this sword always heal cleanly, they never get infected and leave no scars. (Common, gnurdette)
- This sword's edge is completely harmless unless its wielder strikes with lethal intent. (Common, gnurdette)
- Blood that touches this sword glows as brightly as a candle flame. The color depends on the alignment of the creature it was drawn from. (Uncommon, gnurdette)
- This sword's tip cuts into wood and stone effortlessly, it can quickly engrave half-inch deep marks or letters into solid surfaces. (Uncommon, gnurdette)
- This sword cuts easily through living plants, it can fell a tree with a single blow. It also deals +2d6 damage to plant creatures. (Uncommon, gnurdette)
- If you release your grip on this sword immediately after swinging or thrusting it, the sword will levitate itself and repeat the attack indefinitely. It ceases when a creature grabs the hilt. (Uncommon, gnurdette)
- Whenever you draw this sword it produces an ephemeral flourish of your choice. This is a minor illusion that lasts no more than a few seconds, such as a spray of fragrant flower petals, a burst of hot flames, or a loud scraping noise with sparks. (Common, VampirateRum)
- Cuts with this sword are painless (but they still bleed). A creature who is not aware of this property must make a DC 13 Wisdom (Perception) check to notice they have been injured. (Uncommon, tosety)
- This sword's blade is wide and shaped like a stylized fish. While attuned, once per day you can order the sword to polymorph into any aquatic creature of CR 2 or less. You may give the sword one verbal order, which it will follow to the best of its abilities. Once it has carried out its task, it will attempt to return to you by the most direct route. (Uncommon, Electroboa)
- This sword is invisible. If you use it to attack a creature who believes you to be unarmed, it grants you advantage. (Rare, Biabolical, James1gal)
- This sword leaves distracting trails of light when swung. If you attack with it, you can Disengage as a bonus action on the same turn. (Uncommon, Biabolical)
- This sword hilt can be commanded to burst into a blade of [fire/cold/lightning/radiant] energy, shedding light as a torch and dealing that type of damage for one minute. (Common, Xavius_Night)
- This sword sings when pulled from its scabbard. (Common, AngriestKaiju)
- The first time you draw this sword in a fight, it flashes with radiant energy. You and all allies within 30 feet gain d4 temporary hit points. (Uncommon, AngriestKaiju)
- This sword's blade is completely ethereal, it can only strike creatures and objects that are incorporeal or on the Ethereal Plane. (Common, arguablyhuman, nat_one_will_save)
- Whenever you damage a creature with this sword, you may magically alter their hair color or style as you wish. (Common, ButtonholePhotophile)
- This sword is impossible to detect when you are not wielding it, it is incredibly boring and forgettable to anyone inspecting or searching you. (Uncommon, ButtonholePhotophile)
- This sword makes you immune to anything that would push you or teleport you against your will. (Uncommon, ButtonholePhotophile)
- This sword weighs 2,000 pounds to anyone who is not attuned to it. (Rare, ButtonholePhotophile)
- This sword makes any living creature immortal as long as the sword is piercing the center of their heart. (Very Rare, Arabidopsidian)
- This sword can deflect arrows, crossbow bolts, sling bullets, and other small projectiles. You can use your reaction to reduce such an attack's damage by 1d8 + Dexterity modifier. (Rare, Sheep-of-the-Cosmos)
- This sword enhances your sense of smell to be as sharp as a wolf's. (Uncommon, disturbednadir)
- This sword has an extradimensional storage space hidden in the pommel. You can unscrew it to place up to 10 pounds of objects inside. The opening is only 2 inches wide. (Common, sonofabutch)
- You can plunge this sword into the center of a corpse to disintegrate it, leaving no trace that the corpse was there. (Uncommon, James1gal)
- When attuned to this sword, you may speak its command word to teleport it into your hand as an action. You and the sword must be on the same plane of existence. (Uncommon, James1gal)
- Half of this sword's damage is fire damage. Any living creature slain by this sword is flash-cooked, becoming perfectly seasoned and roasted. It also purges and purifies toxins from the corpse. (Common, James1gal)
- Three times per day you can make this sword point directly towards the closest unclaimed treasure. (Uncommon, magus2003)
- When immersed, this sword will float and gently rotate to point towards the nearest seaworthy vessel in the same body of water. (Uncommon, Dzfjkjer)
- When you hit a creature with this sword and beat its Armor Class by 5 or more, this sword deals an extra 1d6 fire damage. (Uncommon, Dzfjkjer)
- When planted in the ground, this sword produces an alarm effect. The alarm mentally alerts you when you are attuned to it. (Uncommon, sonofabutch)
submitted by thomar
to DungeonsAndDragons [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:28 HighHouseLife after years of shitty neighbours and shitty rentals, tomorrow i'll be signing the contract for this new rental without any neighbours - happy!
2022.01.19 13:28 DetroitLeek RT Bankroll - Shopping Spree
2022.01.19 13:28 gprk Message request accepted but i never sent this person any message?
2022.01.19 13:28 DISANews Brett Arends's ROI: Behold, the 7 ‘most hated’ assets for 2022
2022.01.19 13:28 Impressive-Race-4613 damn.... he got drip!!
2022.01.19 13:28 Orrinpants Another try for an E
submitted by Orrinpants to Orrinpants [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:28 APKMirrorBOT Mi Cleaner 512.0.220113.dev by Xiaomi Inc.
2022.01.19 13:28 Standard-Cycle How do I organize my load order for the Xbox one?
submitted by Standard-Cycle to skyrim [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:28 Elegant_Whole3277 SAMUDRA
submitted by Elegant_Whole3277 to REPACKLAB2 [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:28 amateur19 I'm curious - do you, freelancers, completely avoid clients with no verified payment?
2022.01.19 13:28 emailgeeks Email Marketing Manager @ Visier
📨 New job: Email Marketing Manager @ Visier
👉 Read more @ https://www.emailjobs.io/jobs/email-marketing-manager-at-visier
submitted by emailgeeks to EmailJobs [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:28 SightUp PSA: The Fractal Torrent is 100% compatible with the Arctic Freezer II 420 in a push/pull configuration with the tubes on the bottom with PLENTY clearance for the video card.
I was told many times the combo would not fit and that I would have to cut the bottom fan bracket to make it work. It even says it won't work in the Torrent-manual.pdf that it would not.
I didn't have to mutilate the bottom fan bracket or anything like that. I am using standard 25mm thick fans. I can fit two 140 or 180mm bottom fans which nicely covers all the the GPU, EVGA 3080TI FTW3.
I am not yet done beautifying my build, but I am happy to provide pics in 24 hours after this post.
submitted by SightUp to FractalDesignNA [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:28 KittyAllister This is my chonky void Miss Boo.
2022.01.19 13:28 Bezcitnost The most peaceful talk between a poole and a chechen
2022.01.19 13:28 AdamG-Ray Nay Belay That! Rocking the seas with Futurewolfington!
2022.01.19 13:28 mystic_works Does sugar affect you negatively?
I don't consume sugar often but I got a real bad craving for donuts last Friday and ended buying a case and eating several through the weekend.
Yesterday, back at work, and I my focus and ability to remember simple tasks or think was just shot. Things I did daily I couldn't do yesterday to save my life. It was really frustrating.
Realizing that it may have been the sugar, I decided to opt-out of donuts today and I am almost back to my normal level.
Is this ADHD+suguar is bad or is this just me having bad reactions to sugar (after all its not healthy for anyone period).
FYI - I am not on meds for my ADHD yet, have my first dr. appt next week to explore treatment options.
submitted by mystic_works to adhd_anxiety [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:28 Fandangus_p White grubs must be delicious, the ladies were loving them. Found about 2 dozen in my planter getting it ready for spring sowing.
submitted by Fandangus_p to BackYardChickens [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:28 Bonus1Fact [News Shorts] Folk singer Hana Horká dies of COVID after deliberately catching virus ¦ NY Post on Rumble
2022.01.19 13:28 ems_kuh trading amp for rh or robux
albino bat 2x
bussiness monkey 2x
ginger cat 7x
red panda n
red panda 5x
shiba inu f
shiba inu 4x
sloth fr 2x
sloth r 2x
toy monkey 2x
australian kelpie 7x
snow puma r
snow puma 3x
chocolate labrador nfr
chocolate labrador n
chocolate labrador 7x
fennec fox 7x
snow cat 5x
dog n 2x
frost fury fr
ghost dragon r
submitted by ems_kuh to crosstradingrblx [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:28 GymbagDarrel Error
2022.01.19 13:28 politicly1 West Virginia Lawmakers Introduce 15-Week Abortion Ban